The Big Red Raffle
Rami Diaz are pleased to be holding 'The Big Red Raffle' in order to raise money for 'The Red Foundation'.
 
We have partnered with 20 amazing companies to bring you 20 prizes that are up for grabs!!
 
How to get Involved

1. Select your number of entries from 1 - 5 (from as little as £1 per entry!)
2. Place your order and checkout
3. You will recieve an email from Rami Diaz with your raffle tickets!
 
You are more than welcome to place multiple orders for entries.
 
Starting from 1st March, one winner per day will be announced via Rami Diaz's Instagram Story: www.instagram.com/ramidiazuk
 
Don't worry if you've not got instagram, we will email the lucky winner too!
 
(Entries will continue to be accepted up until the 19th March as the final prize will be drawn on the 20th).
 
80% of entry fees will be donated to The Red Foundation, with the other 20% covering admin/shipping fees.
 
The Prizes

1. A £15 voucher to spend at Nemo and Crew
2. A 20% off voucher to spend at My Adorable Friend
3. A 30% off voucher to spend at Lola Loves
4. A £20 voucher to spend at Franky's Bowtique
5. A £30 voucher to spend at Goody Paws
6. A bowtie of your choice from The Paw Print Boutique
7. A crochet bow tie from Dashs Designs
8. A bandana of your choice from Marley's Cotton Club
9. A bandana of your choice from Dogtastic Bandanas
10. A personalised dog snood from Shoey's Snoods
11. A matching headband and doggy bandana set from Headwear by Hayley
12. A Tartan Inital Scarf from Fur and Fetch Collective
13. A rope lead from Sweetie Pet (x2 = 2 Winners)
14. A Boujee Wear Daisy Dino Lead from Boujee Bulltique
15. A peanut treat box from Mags and Ted
16. A little bundle of 6 products by Soopa
17. A personalised pet poster from Paw and Print
18. A personalised notebook from Rami Diaz
19. A personalised pet phone case from Rami Diaz.
20. A personalised Toybox from Unique Dog Beds, A bundle of dog toys from Timeline Gifts AND A create of BBQ Bangers Treats from Wagg Pet Food.
 
About The Red Foundation

 
The Red Foundation was founded in 2017 when the Dachshund community came together to raise funds to rescue & spay an 18 month old female Dachshund named Red.
 
Our primary mission at The Red Foundation is to protect the health and well-being of every dog in our care, and this is very important to us. We are also advocates of the breed and take our role as social educators very seriously. After an adoption has taken place, we don’t simply walk away from them. We provide lifetime support to all of our adopters, and we stay in contact with them for the life of the dog. We invite them to join our closed adopters group on Facebook, to share their updates and pictures with the rest of The Red Foundation family. 
 
Due to the popularity of Dachshunds which has unfortunately resulted in more dogs requiring new homes, and owners requiring advice, The Red Foundation team has grown since 2017 and we are now a Registered Charity.
 
We are 100% Non Profit and are all volunteers who have full time jobs, however our love of the breed means we spend all of our spare time running the charity.

The Big Red Raffle

£1.50Price
Number of Entries
    Subscribe to Our Site

    Be the first to hear about latest products and offers!

    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram